We understand your concerns regarding the confidentiality of personal data gathered online. So, we at London Status aspire to be transparent about how we use the personal data that has been entrusted to us.
If you have any issues, we encourage you to carefully read the entire Policy and feel free to contact us using the details provided below.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
There are three ways we collect information from the users: one that is voluntarily provided by them, one that is automatically collected, and one that is collected via third parties.
INFORMATION YOU DIRECTLY PROVIDE TO US
Any information that you willingly and actively provide us when accessing or using our services falls under this category. Your interactions with our services will impact the kind of information we get from you.
- While you can view the majority of our site without signing up, there are some sections and features of our services that require you to register and provide personal information. We will ask you for personal information during this registration, such as your name, date of birth, company name, email address, contact number, and password.
- We gather personal information that you voluntarily give us when you voluntarily take part in our surveys, interact with our chatbot on the website, or contact our customer support with a question about the services
INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY WHEN YOU USE OUR PLATFORM
Any data that is sent by your devices automatically while using our products and services falls under this category. These are done through cookies and other software-based technologies. The information may include:
- Your device’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, is acquired and stored in an anonymous format.
- Your Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Your Proxy server
- Device Type and Operating System (OS)
- Device identifiers and features
- Browser type
- Terms you searched on your site and pages you visited.
- Information about the content and links you viewed on the website.
- URL of the websites you viewed prior to showing up on our website and immediately following our website.
- Other common server log information
If you use our services from a mobile device, then we might get access to your location if the location setting on that device is on.
INFORMATION COLLECTED VIA THIRD PARTIES
In some cases, we might also get details about you from other sources, like third-party services and businesses.
For instance, if you obtain access to the services through our authorized resellers, then business contact information such as email addresses and job titles, and other information like company information, location, etc., can be obtained. We may use this information to increase the accuracy of our databases.
Our servers may preserve the usual information supplied by your web browser when you visit the website.
The Internet Protocol (IP) address of your device, your Internet Service Provider (ISP), the version of your browser, the web pages you view, the time and date of your visit, how long you spend on each page, your movement around the site, your exit page, and other information about your visit may all be included.
N.B. An IP address alone and other similar data are not connected to any personally identifiable information. A company might not be able to identify a specific customer or residence using them.
Cookies are pieces of data that are sent from each user’s browser to the web server, allowing websites to recognize a specific user’s web browser. By saving information about your visit, it is used to enhance user experience, like personalizing your content through advertisements or storing your user settings. Similarly, Web beacons are tiny graphic files that detect user activity, including whether and how frequently a user visits a website.
You may still continue to access the website if you decline cookies, but you might not be enabled to access some parts of the site.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Collection, storage, and disclosure of your personal information are done for the following purposes:
- To improve the user experience: We gather information about your interactions with our website, including the search terms you entered and the pages you visited, the time and date you accessed a particular page, and details about the links and contents you viewed. This non-identifying and general information is mainly gathered from you to analyze your preferences and interests, to improve your user experience with us, and to reach marketers. Additionally, we make use of this information to analyze and report on visitor access to specific content sites and services.
- To maintain communication with you: We use the information to maintain a healthy relationship with you, which includes responding to your requests, interacting with you, sending you executive details like updates to our terms, conditions, and policies, etc.
- To help reach business goals: Your information helps us carry out data analysis, market research, surveys, and business development, as well as spot usage trends and improve the site, and other internal business goals. it also helps us assure the security of our IT systems, preventing fraud or other criminal activity and preventing the misuse of our services
- To send you promotional materials: We use your information to send you promotional materials on behalf of our partners, affiliates, and other specially chosen third parties.
- To get feedback from you: We can email you to ask for your comments on any services or items you purchased from us in order to gather suggestions to improve the services we provide.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH
We may disclose your personal information to:
- Third-Party Service Providers: In order to help us with specialized services, we may share your personal information with service providers from authorized third parties. The services include data storage, marketing, communication, advertising, data processing, online traffic, website analysis, etc. Your personal information may be used by these authorities solely as required to carry out the services they offer us.
- Our subsidiaries of affiliated companies: Your information may be disclosed to our corporate affiliates and subsidiaries, which are governed by this policy. This is done so they can process your personal data on our behalf to offer you the website and services. These parties are obligated to handle the information in accordance with our directives and have no authority to share the data.
- Business transfers: Your personal information may be given to a successor as part of a corporate transaction if we become involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of all or a portion of our assets or website, or transition of our services to a different provider. You will be informed about the ownership transition and use of your data through an email or notice on our website.
- For legal requirements: We may disclose information to public authorities, such as law enforcement officers or the court, in response to legal processes, law enforcement requests, lawsuits, or government queries, as well as to protect and defend the rights of XYZ, our affiliates, and our users.
- With your approval: We may share information with third parties for any other purposes that were revealed to you at the time of collection, with your permission, or upon your request.
We also may disclose unidentified data provided by you to the public and to our partners, such as publications and advertising. To show variations in the usage of our platform as a whole, for instance.
To display some advertisements on our services as well as manage our own advertisements on third-party websites and other online services, we can partner with channel partners, affiliates, and third-party ad networks.
THIRD-PARTY SITES AND SERVICES
This policy does not apply to any access to or use of any linked third-party websites; rather, those activities are controlled by the privacy policies of those third-party websites. We are not accountable for how those third-party services handle your personal data.
We do our best to protect your personal information while collecting and processing it, and during the duration we retain this data. Our systems are regularly inspected for any vulnerabilities and threats, and we see that unauthorized access, theft, alteration, or damage of your information is prevented.
Regardless of our efforts, we can’t ignore the fact that no electronic transmission or storage technique is 100% safe, and nobody can provide a 100% guarantee of data security.
We hence advise you to choose the security passwords for your User Account carefully and refrain from giving us or anyone else any sensitive data of such type that can possibly harm your privacy.
If we no longer need your personal information, we will either delete it or anonymize it by eliminating the data that might be used to identify you.
ACCESS OR CHANGE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You always have the option to change the private information you give us directly. By logging into your account, for instance, you can update, and delete certain account details.
For reviewing, modifying, updating, or deleting any personal information you directly gave us, or we received automatically when you visited our platform, you can contact us through the contact details we provided. We’ll take your proposal into account in accordance with the applicable laws.
OUR CONTACT DETAILS
Contact us via email at the address: email@example.com